Get all 3 flavors in a bundled try-out-kit!
Hiwhite charcoal is a black whitening toothpaste that contains active charcoal and fluoride. The toothpaste whitens teeth by dissolving deposits and stains from discolouring food and beverages, particularly coffee, tobacco, red wine and tea. In addition it relieves sensitivity, prevents plaque and caries.
Use the toothpaste every morning and evening for whiter and healthier teeth. For best results, we recommend that you combine the toothbrushing with one of Brillliant Smile's mouthwashes.
Note! Do not eat the toothpaste 😊
Aqua, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cellulose Gum, Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Aroma, Charcoal Powder, Poloxamer 407, Zinc Citrate, Sodium Fluoride (1450 ppm F), Menthol, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Methylparaben.
- Tetrapotassium Pyrophosphate prevents the formation of plaque and dissolves surface discoloration/deposits.
- Zinkcitrat prevents bad breath and new stains.
- Potassium Nitrate prevents sensitivity.
- Poloxamer protects from new stains.
- Fluoride prevents from dental caries.